Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dear curtis and kris / Dad and Mom

 I am having a great time here and it is a great experience for me.  I really like working with kids they are so cool.  I would really love to do this again next year.  and I know that i am getting closer to god also.  This is a great city but it is also a little messed up and its fun to try and fix it.  And i learned how to be a good husband by this one girl named moly.  Sorry dad i havent read yet and i cant read in cars so sorry bout that.

P.S.  I LOVE YOU TWO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,   
Davis Olson     <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to hear from you. We are so proud of how your letting God work through you. We miss you a ton, but it is so comforting to know that you're making an impact on others. Isn't serving other people just the coolest!!! Love you....Mom and Dad

Alan said...

Awesome that you are ready for next summer!!! I hope to be an adult volunteer next summer...all of you are an inspiration to me.